Aspen API. Contract development and manufacturing
At Aspen API, your API project is in excellent hands. With our competencies we can add value to your project and collaborate with you to ensure success. We have a proud, century-long history in development, up-scaling and commercially manufacturing complex high potency APIs (HPAPIs), as well as narcotics and other established APIs.
Whether your project is for a New Chemical Entity (NCE), or a process for (re-)designing your (intermediate) API, we will be your partner from the development phase to the commercial implementation. Aspen API adds expertise, innovation, compliance, registration and partnership to your project. You will be working with a high-quality partner who offers skills and well-equipped pilot laboratories, pilot plants and cGMP facilities to enable development, efficient technology transfer and scale up of your API.
Our facilities are successfully inspected and approved by regulatory authorities such as the US FDA, EDQM, PMDA, and others. On top of that we simply love molecules, and we are driven to guide you to effectively scale up from lab to plant.
Our experience with complex chemical reactions enables us to develop the most efficient processes. Supported by a robust quality system, we ensure that a high quality product is manufactured in compliance with cGMP, ICH and SHE regulations. Aspen API assures you of flexibility and delivery reliability to meet your project needs.
- Direct contact with our Subject Matter Experts
- Professional project management
- Route selection
- Process development and optimization
- Analytical development and validation
- ICH stability studies
- Extensive sourcing network for raw materials
- Global regulatory expertise and support
Our API development equipment
- HPLC, UPLC, LC-MS, High resolution HPLC-MS
- ES-MS, Orbitrap
- 500MHz NMR, IR, NIR
- High-resolution proton and carbon-13 spectrometry facilities for state-of-the-art correlation spectroscopy such as COSY and HETCOR
- SEM and X-ray powder diffraction studies, FBRM, Particle Vision microscope
- Sophisticated thermal analysis techniques, DSC, RC-1, Hel TSu, Calvet C80
- Automated lab reactors, Easymax, Optimax
- Flow reactor
- Lab scale filter dryer
- Solid phase peptide synthesis lab synthesizer